Himeji Day 8 | Allison & Kamakea
Hello everyone! For day 8 of the PAAC Freemen Study Tour Alli and I decided to do something a little different! Instead of writing a bunch we decided to create a blog and a montage for our time in Himeji. So, Please enjoy!
Alli's Video
We started off our morning in Kyoto, then took the Shinkansen to Himeji. After we got off the Shinkansen, the group walked off to the castle which can be seen from the station. Our tour guide, Yumi-san was one of the nicest and greatest we've had! She taught us a lot about how the Castle was only just for show, a symbol of Japan's great power. How it's also filled with many tricks so they can ward off any enemies. Besides visiting the castle, our group went to Kenmi Junior & Senior Girl's Private School. In the video, we had our lunch there, went to class, and also participated in school club activities. I went to the English club with Ari, Bo, and Alexis. There we played card games, kendamas, and I even had a wrestling match with Bo! When we left the school, we immediately went to the station and got on a Shinkansen to Hiroshima. It was a very tiring day, but we got to learn more about Japan's history and connect with the students.
- Allison Iglesia :)
Kamakea's Vlog!
(Click on hyperlink above to watch)
I wanted to take a slightly different approach to this blog. So, I decided to turn the blog into a vlog! I wanted you all to really see how close we have gotten over these two weeks and how interpersonal our relationships have grown. So with my vlog I showcased what we did on this day while simultaneously showing our unique personalities. So please enjoy our day in Himeji!
Anyways that's it.
XOXO,
- Kamakea Wright <3
Comments
Post a Comment